Please see below some important information regarding the day – some of which was sent previously with the invitation:
- Managers' Meeting – the Managers' meeting will be held at 7.00am sharp in the BWHA Clubhouse (upstairs)
- Umpires' Meeting – the Umpires' Meeting will be held at 7:30am on the basketball court (next to the clubhouse) – reminder that you must fulfil all your umpire duties as per the draw; if you are unable to supply an umpire, please email me ASAP so that we can organise alternatives
- Lunch Orders – team lunches may be ordered from the BWHA canteen – please bring completed order form to the Managers' Meeting or complete no later than 9am on the day
- Team Sheets – please print, pre-fill and bring with you enough team sheets for all your games for all teams (attached)
- Team Photos – please book in a time with Ranald Simmonds Photography, these can also be booked on the day but may be easier to coordinate now
- March Past – will be held at 10:15am sharp – please make sure all your teams are fully dressed and ready for assembly at this time – this is always a special part of the day and we enjoy everyone’s participation
- Raffles – BWHA will be holding a raffle with a number of prizes from Just Hockey from $1.00 per ticket - keep a look out for our volunteers selling them during the day
- U21 and Blaze State Players – BHA/BWHA will have a number of Blaze and U21 players down at the fields available for signings/ photos
- Presentations – We will have the presentations at approximately 4pm in front of the BWHA Clubhouse. We ask all Associations to stay for the duration of this and depart at the end
- Additional – BHA/BWHA will have 2 sports trainers on the park for the day, the BWHA canteen will be available all day for purchasing food/drinks as well as BBQ tent near field 9 (for breakfast & lunch) and an additional slushie machine (between 10.30am & 2pm) as well as coffee & snow cone vendors.
PS: For enquiries regarding the
Southern Cross (Girls)
, please contact BWHA directly.